Baron 58 Plug-in for the G1000 Student Simulator Software
If You Fly a Beechcraft Baron 58 With a G1000, You'll Want to Simulate Flying a Baron 58 with a G1000 that Looks Like the One in Your Airplane. Now You Can.
The Flight1 Tech G1000 Student Simulator software includes preset aircraft configurations for a number of Cessna and Diamond aircraft. The Baron 58 Plug-in adds a Beechcraft Baron 58.
The plug-in adds Baron V-speeds to the PFD, and simulates the unique Engine Indication System (EIS) displays on the MFD of this popular light twin.
An Obvious Upgrade If You Fly a Baron
Order a copy of the Baron 58 Plug-in for the G1000 Student Simulator today:
BARON B58 PLUG-IN FOR THE G1000 STUDENT SIMULATOR
$49.95 (Does not include the G1000 Student Simulator software)
- Simulator: Microsoft FSX or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and Flight1 Tech G1000 Student Simulator Software (version 1.39 or higher)
- Processor: Quad core or Better
- Video Card: 1 GB (nVidia Recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 400 MB
- System Memory: 4GB Minimum Recommended (for single computer use)
- Computer Setup: Please note that a two computer configuration with both computers linked via a local network is recommended for optimum performance, compared to a single computer configuration.
We welcome the opportunity to help you learn more about our products. If you have questions before purchasing the Baron 58 Plug-in, please contact us via our support ticket system.