Baron 58 Plug-in for the G1000 Student Simulator Software
If You Fly a Beechcraft Baron 58 With a G1000, You'll Want to Simulate Flying a Baron 58 with a G1000 that Looks Like the One in Your Airplane. Now You Can.
The Flight1 Tech G1000 Student Simulator software includes preset aircraft configurations for a number of Cessna and Diamond aircraft. The Baron 58 Plug-in adds a Beechcraft Baron 58.
The plug-in adds Baron V-speeds to the PFD, and simulates the unique Engine Indication System (EIS) displays on the MFD of this popular light twin.
An Obvious Upgrade If You Fly a Baron
Order a copy of the Baron 58 Plug-in for the G1000 Student Simulator today:
BARON B58 PLUG-IN FOR THE G1000 STUDENT SIMULATOR
$49.95 (Does not include the G1000 Student Simulator software)
- Simulator: Microsoft FSX or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and Flight1 Tech G1000 Student Simulator Software (version 1.39 or higher)
- Processor: Quad core or Better
- Video Card: 1 GB (nVidia Recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 400 MB
- System Memory: 4GB Minimum Recommended (for single computer use)
- Computer Setup: Please note that a two computer configuration with both computers linked via a local network is recommended for optimum performance, compared to a single computer configuration.
With more than 15 years of industry experience, we’re one of the most respected third-party solution providers for flight simulations. We use the depth and breadth of our knowledge to create products that push the limits of what can be done with PC-based simulation for both entertainment and flight training.
We're so confident you won't find a better G1000-equpped Baron simulation for Flight Simulator X or Prepar3D than the G1000 Student Simulator software with the Baron B58 Plug-in that we'll guarantee your satisfaction
If you try it and decide it's not for you, just let us know within 30 days of your purchase date. Send us everything back, and we'll refund 100% of your payment (minus shipping).
Have questions about the Baron 58 Plug-in? Call our toll-free sales line any time Monday through Friday between 9-5 EST: 1-877-727-4568.
We welcome the opportunity to chat with you about your simulation needs.