Quarterly U.S. WAAS and Obstacle Data Update for the G1000 Student Simulator Software
Your G1000 Simulation is Only As Realistic As the Data it Uses.
Our G1000 Student Simulator software includes an updateable worldwide navigation database from Navigraph. This FMS data covers the covers the entire world and includes airports, runways, IAPs, SIDs, and STARs. But it does not include U.S. WAAS approach or obstacle data.
So, we created our own database that provides U.S. WAAS approach data, and obstacle data for the U.S., the Bahamas, the Caribbean, and Puerto Rico, Mexico, and the Pacific.
You can keep your U.S. WAAS approach and obstacle data current by purchasing quarterly updates.
Order the latest update today:
QUARTERLY U.S. WAAS AND OBSTACLE DATA UPDATE FOR THE G1000 STUDENT SIMULATOR
(3rd Qtr 1611)
$12.95 (Does not include the G1000 Student Simulator software)
- Simulator: Microsoft FSX or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and Flight1 Tech G1000 Student Simulator Software (version 1.39 or higher)
- Processor: Quad core or Better
- Video Card: 1 GB (nVidia Recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 400 MB
- System Memory: 4GB Minimum Recommended (for single computer use)
- Computer Setup: Please note that a two computer configuration with both computers linked via a local network is recommended for optimum performance, compared to a single computer configuration.
We welcome the opportunity to help you learn more about our products. If you have questions before purchasing the U.S. WAAS/Obstacle Data Update, please contact us via our support ticket system.