TRC Rudder Pedals
Rudder Pedals with Proportional Brake System
The all new TRC Rudder Pedals with Proportional Brake System are an exact replica of the rudder pedals found in many aircraft.
Produced from a stainless steel rudder system with die-cast aluminum rudder pedals (original aircraft parts) and a powder coated, 3 mm. thick stainless steel case, these rudder pedals are really heavy duty! The proportional toe brake system let you use the brake to control the aircraft when on the ground precisely.
The Rudder Pedal System is the only one on the market resembling the original parallel travel as in real aircraft.
The Rudder Pedal system is equipped with an AD Converter, which translates the analog signal to a digital signal. This AD converter improves the precision of the potentiometers enormously from 256 steps to 1024 steps for each potentiometer.
Due to the special design, the TRC Rudder Pedals can be easily interconnected together at any time to create a dual rudder control system, by simply adding the low cost Rudder Coupler. When you'd like to create a dual rudder control, just order another set of Rudder Pedals and the Rudder Coupler.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Compatible with all popular Flight Simulator programs.
- Ergonomic Design
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Rudder system made of high quality Stainless Steel - Pedals made of high quality die-cast aluminum
- Self Lubricating
- Expandable to dual rudder
- USB interface
TRC Rudder Pedals
1 Year parts and general Support.
- Total Height: 290 mm./ 11,4"
- Total Width: 357 mm. / 14"
- Total Depth: 532 mm. / 20.9"
- Total Weight: 14 kg./28 lbs.
- Flight Simulator FSX and Lockheed Martin Prepar3d
- X-Plane (all versions) by Laminar Research
- and many others
We welcome the opportunity to help you learn more about our products. If you have questions before purchasing the TRC Rudder Pedals, please contact us via our support ticket system.