Our turnkey Generic Jet avionics simulator for the G3000 bridges the gap between a basic part-task trainer and an advanced full flight simulator.
There's no doubt about it: high-fidelity full flight simulators are the next best thing to being in the airplane. But they're expensive to own and operate. And while inexpensive courseware, part task trainers, and stand-alone avionics simulators are great tools for learning your way around a glass cockpit, they're just not compelling.
Our Generic Jet Enterprise G3000 Simulator provides the same immersive experience as a full flight simulator, at a fraction of the cost.
Generic Jet Enterprise G3000 Simulator (Prototype)
The Generic Jet Enterprise G3000 Simulator fuses a high-fidelity G3000 avionics simulation with the industry’s most realistic visual simulation platform—and includes realistic hardware.
Unlike the 2D touchscreen-based trainers that are rapidly becoming the industry norm, this professional training tool features physical switches, knobs, and controls that are similar to what pilots interact with in the airplane. Pilots can build muscle memory and minimize negative transfer of skills as they train.
- A realistic G3000 PFD, MFD, GCU 275 Secondary Controller, and GMC 710 Mode Controller, as well as Master Cauton/Master Warning buttons, mounted in a metal desktop stand. Fully functional buttons and knobs, and adjustable backlighting, add to the immersion—especially during night flying.
- A realistic GTC 570 Touch Controller
- A Generic Jet switch panel mounted in a metal base for physical control of frequently-used controls.
- A high-quality yoke/joystick controller.
- Generic jet G3000 avionics simulation software.
- A high-resolution, large LCD monitor for display of the flight simulation above the avionics.
- Two purpose-built networked PCs configured to run the avionics and flight simulations with the highest possible performance.
- Simple USB connectors to connect all the included hardware.
The avionics simulation is a nearly one-to-one simulation of the actual G3000 software, and includes:
- A high-resolution moving map display with full data integration
- High resolution terrain maps (worldwide) and TAWS-B audible alerts (North and Central America only)
- A worldwide database of roads, rivers, cities, oceans, lakes, etc.
- A worldwide obstacle database and obstacle alerts
- Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT)
- Simulation of SafeTaxi® detailed airport information on the moving map (US and Europe Only)
- Simulation of FliteCharts® electronic AeroNav terminal procedures charts (US Coverage Only)
- Simulated ADS-B and TAWS systems w/alerts
- Robust flight planning, including airway navigation
- Full COM/NAV receiver integration
- Full WAAS approach support
- Simulated GFC 700 AFCS interface and flight mode annunciations
- Pixel by pixel accuracy to the real-world avionics
The external visual simulation features:
- A robust simulation of the entire planet, with a whole earth WGS-84 model, accurate topography, and regionally and culturally appropriate textures
- More than 24,900 airports
- A modifiable real-time weather system
- Continuous time of day, seasons, and a variety of lighting effects
- Simple extensibility for even higher-fidelity scenery and other graphic elements
The system is truly turn-key. It includes all the hardware, computers, and preconfigured software you need to start training—with no steep learning curves. It can be used for multiple phases of training, can be integrated into any curriculum or type of training, and can be located virtually anywhere.
Limited Warranty, Extended Warranty, Basic Service, or Ad Hoc support plans will keep your software up-to-date, and minimize downtime in the event of hardware component malfunctions.
The switch panel included with the Jet Enterprise G3000 Simulator features three modular zones that can be swapped with additional hardware.
Additional components available for the Generic Jet Enterprise G3000 Simulator include:
- Rudder pedals.
- A table with electronically-adjustable height.
Different configurations are available to meet your unique needs. Contact us and we’ll put together a custom package for you. Note that this simulator can be effectively used to train pilots who fly any G3000-equipped light turbine jet that has similar performance characteristics.
An optional instructor/operator station (IOS) is also available, featuring our Virtual Instructor Station Pro (VISPRO) software with a touchscreen monitor. VISPRO provides powerful tools for monitoring, instruction, and analysis with a touchscreen optimized interface, as well as an interactive moving map display. Instructors can easily interact with the simulation to control the environment, change the weather, reposition the aircraft, or trigger malfunctions ... all in real time as the simulation is running.
Everything you need to start training
The Generic Jet version of the Enterprise G3000 Simulator helps pilots learn and master the avionics in G3000-equipped light turbine jet. If you already own other G3000 simulators, you can give your students additional opportunities to practice flying with G3000 avionics. If you're shopping for your first G3000 sim, look no further.
Generic Jet Enterprise G3000 Simulator
A turn-key hardware/software package for simulating flying with the G3000 in a Generic Jet. Licensed for commercial use.
Please contact us to learn more, and for pricing.