Important - Please read before purchasing a product or service plan:
Before you purchase from this store please read the following information. All our products require you having an intermediate to advanced understanding of PC’s and computer hardware. Flight1Tech cannot offer entry-level support at this time (on new purchases or service plans). Also note that support offered on new purchases and support plans are not unlimited. Read more on our support policies below.
Before purchasing make sure you understand the following and are aware of the terms listed:
- Understand multi-monitor configurations, and understand how to use proper cable adapters (e.g. HDMI to VGA).
- If using in a multi-pc environment, you understand how to connect and configure multiple PC’s on a network router.
- Must be familiar with working with files and folders, and know how to work with security products that may show false positives on files.
- You must have a PDF viewer and be comfortable reading PC based documentation.
- C:\Flight1 Aviation Technologies must be the default installation path for all our products and cannot be changed.
- When you purchase a new product or support plan, you get unlimited downloads while that plan is active. You are limited to three support tickets within the plan period. Additional support incidents may be purchased.
If you are not accustomed to the above, please contact us for our turnkey solutions which come fullly pre-configured.