Our turnkey avionics simulator for the Cirrus SR20/SR22 bridges the gap between a basic part-task trainer and an advanced full flight simulator.
There's no doubt about it: high-fidelity full flight simulators are the next best thing to being in the airplane. But they're expensive to own and operate. And while inexpensive courseware, part task trainers, and stand-alone avionics simulators are great tools for learning your way around a glass cockpit, they're just not compelling.
Our Cirrus SR20/SR22 Perspective Enterprise G1000 Simulator provides the same immersive experience as a full flight simulator, at a fraction of the cost.
The Cirrus SR20/SR22 Perspective Enterprise G1000 Simulator fuses a high-fidelity G1000 avionics simulation with the industry’s most realistic visual simulation platform—and includes SR20/SR22-specific hardware.
Unlike the 2D touchscreen-based trainers that are rapidly becoming the industry norm, this professional training tool features the same physical switches, knobs, and controls that pilots interact with in the airplane. Pilots can build muscle memory and minimize negative transfer of skills as they train.
- A realistic G1000 PFD and MFD mounted in a metal desktop stand. Fully functional buttons and knobs, and adjustable backlighting, add to the immersion—especially during night flying
- A realistic GCU 478 FMS keyboard and GMC 705 AFCS Mode Controller mounted in a metal base
- An SR20/SR22-specific switch panel mounted in a metal base for physical control of frequently-used controls
- A high-quality flight stick controller
- SR20/SR22-specific G1000 Perspective avionics simulation software
- A high-resolution, large LCD monitor for display of the flight simulation above the avionics
- Two purpose-built networked PCs configured to run the avionics and flight simulations with the highest possible performance
- Simple USB connectors to connect all the included hardware
- Rudder pedals
The avionics simulation is a nearly one-to-one simulation of the actual Perspective software, and includes:
- A high-resolution moving map display with full data integration
- High resolution terrain maps (worldwide) and TAWS-B audible alerts (North and Central America only)
- A worldwide database of roads, rivers, cities, oceans, lakes, etc.
- A worldwide obstacle database and obstacle alerts
- Simulation of SafeTaxi® detailed airport information on the moving map (US and Europe Only)
- Simulation of FliteCharts® electronic AeroNav terminal procedures charts (US Coverage Only)
- Simulated ADS-B and TAWS systems w/alerts
- Robust flight planning, including airway navigation
- Full COM/NAV receiver integration
- Full WAAS approach support
- Simulated GFC 700 AFCS interface and flight mode annunciations
The external visual simulation features:
- A robust simulation of the entire planet, with a whole earth WGS-84 model, accurate topography, and regionally and culturally appropriate textures
- More than 24,900 airports
- A modifiable real-time weather system
- Continuous time of day, seasons, and a variety of lighting effects
- Simple extensibility for even higher-fidelity scenery and other graphic elements
The system is truly turn-key. It includes all the hardware, computers, and preconfigured software you need to start training—with no steep learning curves. It can be used for multiple phases of training, can be integrated into any curriculum or type of training, and can be located virtually anywhere.
Different configurations are available to meet your unique needs. Contact us and we’ll put together a custom package for you. Note that this simulator can be effectively used to train pilots who fly other G1000-equipped aircraft that have similar performance characteristics.
Limited Warranty, Extended Warranty, Basic Service, or Ad Hoc support plans will keep your software up-to-date, and minimize downtime in the event of hardware component malfunctions.
Included with every Cirrus SR20/SR22 Perspective Enterprise G1000 Simulator:
Instructor/operator station (IOS) featuring our Virtual Instructor Station Pro (VISPRO) software with a touchscreen monitor. VISPRO provides powerful tools for monitoring, instruction, and analysis with a touchscreen optimized interface, as well as an interactive moving map display. Instructors can easily interact with the simulation to control the environment, change the weather, reposition the aircraft, or trigger malfunctions ... all in real time as the simulation is running.
Everything you need to start training
The SR20/SR22 version of the Enterprise G1000 Simulator helps pilots learn and master the Perspective avionics in Cirrus’s innovative composite GA aircraft. If you already own other Cirrus simulators, you can give your students additional opportunities to practice flying with Perspective avionics. If you're shopping for your first Cirrus sim, look no further.
Cirrus SR20/SR22 Perspective Enterprise G1000 Simulator
A turn-key hardware/software package for simulating flying with the Perspective avionics in the Cirrus SR20/SR22. Licensed for commercial use.
Please contact us to learn more, and for pricing.